Financial Assistance

Housing and Utility Assistance Flyer for Davidson County residents

United Way of Greater Nashville has developed a Housing and Utility Assistance flyer that you can download here, which lists the following resources for housing and utility assistance. Please read the flyer carefully.

  • Catholic Charities of Tennessee

  • Conexion Americas

  • Martha O'Bryan Center

  • Metro Action Commission

  • NeedLink Nashville

  • Rooftop Nashville

  • Tennessee Department of Human Services

  • The Equity Alliance

  • The Salvation Army

To speak with a professional financial counselor at no cost, call the Nashville Financial Empowerment Center at 615-748-3620. For families with children who are homeless or at risk of eviction, please call Metro Social Services at 615-862-6444 to access Coordinated Entry.